We provide a comprehensive ‘one-stop’ solution to the appraisal, investigation, and remediation supervision of contaminated sites, supporting the successful management of your development, overcoming contaminated land issues.
Our Geo-environmental Engineers understand the requirements of Local Authorities and Environment Agency, liaising with them to resolve soil and groundwater contamination issues, and assist in the discharge of planning conditions. We employ a structured, phased approach to evaluating contaminated land in accordance with current best practise and legislative requirements:
Phase one works:
- Desk Study and Walk Over Survey,
- Development of the Preliminary,
- Conceptual Site Model,
- Pre-purchase Land Quality Assessment.
Phase two works:
- Contaminated Land Investigation and Design,
- Soil, Gas and Groundwater Monitoring and Sampling,
- Contamination Testing (Soils, Water and Gas),
- Environmental Risk Assessment,
- Appraisal of Remedial Options,
- Production of Remedial Action Plans,
- Waste Classification (WAC) and Management,
- Liaison and Agreement with Regulators,
- Validation Testing and Sign off of Remediated Sites.