Our experienced Geotechnical Engineers can provide in-depth assessment and value engineer solutions for geotechnical elements or problems. Our team has design and construction experience and this supports the scoping and delivery of the investigation, testing and reporting stages.
We are able to support you with many geotechnical consulting tasks – the key areas of assistance:
- Foundation and retaining wall appraisals,
- Bearing capacity and settlement assessments,
- Earthworks and excavation stability assessments,
- Temporary working platform assessments,
- Slope stability, subsidence and ground movement investigations,
- Clay heave and desiccation assessment.